New Video from Expanded Metal Manufacturer’s Association (EMMA)
Watch video and learn how expanded metal can be used in architectural applications to transform building's designs into works of art. The EMMA video shows the manufacturing process of expanded metal and how to use the various patterns to create textures impossible with any other material. Expanded Metal offers great design and appeal solutions for architects and designers.
To learn more Spantek is pleased to provide access to AIA accredited continuing education credits for Introduction to Expanded Metal applications.
Advantages in Using Expanded Metal
- Customizable shapes and patterns
- Wide variety of ascetics and design possibilities.
- Strengthen and support structure
Call today and speak with one of our engineers!
- Acoustical Panels
- Architectural Elements and Detail
- Architectural Fencing
- Balcony Railings
- Barriers, Room Dividers and Doors
- Elevator Gates
- Elevator Tops
- Fire Escapes
- Interior/Exterior Catwalks